416 Darryl Dr
|Rent||Unit||Bath||Sq. Ft.||Date Available|
|$3,500||416 Darryl Dr||2||1405 ft2||Unavailable|
- George C. Payne Elementary School (0.4 mile away), Moreland Middle School (1.2 miles away), Westmont High School (2.0 miles away)
*Information may be incorrect. It is the applicants responsibilities to check with schools.
- Close to shopping areas, downtown Campbell, and Pruneyard
- Close to Highway 17 and Highway 85
- Close to John D Morgan Park
- Corner Unit
- Hardwood floors
- Forced heat
- Attached garage
- Washer and dryer included (conditional) Rental Terms
- 1 year lease then month-to-month thereafter.
- Gardener included in rent. Tenant pays all other utilities.
- Pets possible upon approval.
- No smoking. Tenant Pre-qualification
- Must be able to move in two weeks of availability or later if owner approves (subject to change)
- Combined monthly income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent **Pictures may contain inaccuracies for what is currently offered at the property. For reference purposes only.
If you upsized to an average priced Campbell 4 bedroom apartment, you would pay 6% more per month.
If you downsized to an average priced Campbell 2 bedroom apartment, you would pay 38% less per month.
|Monthly Rent||Rent per Sq. Ft.||Suggested
Availability in Campbell
Knowing what units are available is important when finding the best deal. Property managers may be willing to give concessions if they have many vacant units.
Currently in Campbell there are 40 2BR units available. If you're looking to negotiate, this may be your best option.
|Available Units in Campbell|