1111 Douglas Avenue
-Fully furnished including all linens and housewares
-In-Unit washer and dryer.
-Wall to wall hardwood floors
-Stainless steel appliances
-Elegant espresso cabinetry
-Designer bathroom with custom tile and espresso vanity
-Secure underground parking
-Spacious private balcony
-Tenants have private access to an outdoor lounge
featuring a built in gas BBQ THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Fantastic shopping within blocks: The Apple Store, Banana Republic, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, and much, much more.
- Delightful dining options including Il Fornaio, Crepevine, Copenhagen Bakery and Restaurant, CJ's Deli, and Plant (Vegan).
- Coffee shops galore, including Starbucks and Peet's.
- Three short blocks from the Burlingame Cal Train Station Schools:
- Franklin Elementary School (10/10 Great Schools Ranking)
- Burlingame Intermediate School (10/10 Great Schools Ranking)
- Burlingame High School (10/10 Great Schools Ranking) Parks & Recreation:
- Washington Park (home of the neighborhood tennis club, art, music, and food festivals.
- Victoria Park.
- Burlingame Aquatic Club.
- Burlingame Recreation Center. Pets:
- We are pet friendly up to two pets (dogs or cats) per apartment
- Pet rent is $100/month/pet
- Additional refundable pet deposit of $500 applies For more information or to schedule a tour, email Marilynn: ** Minimum lease term is 6 months.
Account Type: Other
Upgrade Status: per-lead
Total Unit Count: 18
Last Updated: 29 days ago
Contact Number: (650) 695-6403 ext: 20
Be the first!