1111 Douglas Avenue
The peninsula's most sought after neighborhoods, only steps from
"burlingame ave," it just doesn't get any better. They say a picture is worth a
Thousand words -- so take a look!
- completely renovated apartment
- in-unit washer and dryer
- wall to wall hardwood floors
- stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and built-in microwave
- elegant espresso cabinetry
- designer bathroom with custom tile and espresso vanity
- recessed lighting
- secure underground parking
- spacious private balcony
- tenants have private access to an outdoor lounge, featuring a built in gas bbq and enclosed dog friendly area.
- fantastic shopping within blocks: the apple store, banana republic, pottery
Barn, anthropologie, and much, much more.
- delightful dining options including il fornaio, crepevine, copenhagen bakery and
Restaurant, cj's deli, and plant (vegan).
- coffee shops galore, including starbucks and peet's.
- three short blocks from the burlingame cal train station
- franklin elementary school (10/10 great schools ranking)
- burlingame intermediate school (10/10 great schools ranking)
- burlingame high school (10/10 great schools ranking)
Parks & recreation:
- washington park (home of the neighborhood tennis club, art, music, and food
- victoria park
- burlingame aquatic club
- burlingame recreation center
- we are pet friendly up to two pets (dogs or cats) per apartment
- pet rent is $100/month/pet
- additional refundable pet deposit of $500 applies
Unit Count: 18
Last Updated: about 19 hours ago
Contact Number: (650) 291-3607
Be the first!