12153 Shorewood Dr Sw
Welcome your guests through the enormous glass cathedral entrance, and watch them marvel at stunning views of the olympics and pacific from every room. Gather in the gourmet kitchen or at the cozy fireplace, or spill out into the immaculately landscaped garden and beachside paths. As the day winds down, retreat to your private master sanctuary, and indulge in the spa-like bathroom complete with a japanese soaking tub and giant glass walk-in shower. Finally, drift off to sleep with the sound of waves gently lapping at the shore.
This spectacular home is all about the lifestyle: lingering walks on the beach, fires on the terraces and gatherings with friends and family, a fresh sea breeze on a summer day or the spectacle of storms rolling in across the whitecapped sound. Eagles soar above, orcas breach in the distance and giant herons dive for their catch along miles of tidelands. Host a clambake, kayak and paddleboard, take in an ethereal sunset or two… this world is your oyster.
• 3 bedrooms / 3 baths / 2,692 sq. Ft.
• 90 ft. Of low bank waterfront w/180 degree ocean views from every room
• house access via swiss 6 passenger tram or naturally canopied path
• glass cathedral entry opens to spacious living room w/ shingled wall
• enormous windows for endless natural light and constant connection w/the sea
• open spaces, shoji style doors and thoughtful lighting for year-round brightness
• unsurpassed craftsmanship w/custom millwork and built-ins throughout
• polished concrete, slate and hardwood floors throughout
• exhibition style kitchen w/top of line stainless steel appliances and expansive stone counters
• built-in eating space w/bench seating for 10
• open dining area w/floor-to-ceiling custom display/book cases
• hidden powder room w/original beach cottage wood plank paneling
• cozy den area and fireplace with enormous french doors leading to beach
• massive sliding doors open to the beachfront and meticulously manicured garden
• master suite w/shoji style sliding doors, daylight walk-in closet, 5 piece ensuite bath and private deck
• master bath w/japanese soaking tub, oversized walk-in glass shower and unique vessel sink
• second bedroom with full bath and built-in desk
• top floor w/vaulted ceilings, enormous closet and plenty of space for media or another master bedroom
• energy efficient radiant heating for constant warmth and comfort
• front-loading washer/dryer
• separate utility room/workshop with sink and full-size work bench
• terraced stone landscaping and garden with distinct areas for seating, entertainment and viewing
• sculpted stone features and fountains
• large 2-car garage w/ offstreet parking for up to 20 cars
• walk to seahurst park, salmon creek ravine park and seaola beach
• minutes from the fauntleroy ferry docks and hwy 509 w/ easy commutes to west and downtown seattle
Available now for lease. First month’s rent and security deposit due at move-in. By appointment only.
Please contact showing agent: rebecca at marisa at or roland at
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: about 22 hours ago
Contact Number: (206) 399-2275
Be the first!