1080 Delaware Street
- Pet friendly and clean. There is an exit-only stairway from the 2nd floor courtyard for a quick way out to walk the dog
- Washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and programmable HVAC system
- More than a dozen restaurants on San Pablo and University and several small convenience stores and grocery stores nearby
- Parking garage on the 1st floor, elevator access to 2nd floor
- Short, 7 minute walk to the North Berkeley BART station, and 10 minute walk to many boutiques and restaurants on 4th St.
- Excellent, central location for biking - I used the bike lanes on Virginia, Delaware, and Hearst to get to/from downtown Berkeley, the paved Ohlone Greenway bike path to go to many of the pubs and restaurants on Solano, the lanes on Addison to go for a nice ride around the Berkeley Marina, and the San Francisco Bay Trail to get to Emeryville
I moved away early for my job so the unit is available now with the option to renew in July. Please see hudsonmcdonald.com and call me to schedule an appointment to view.
Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 9 months ago
Contact Number: (510) 665-9900
Be the first!