34 Muscogee Avenue Northwest
Though just off Peachtree Road, residents are more likely to hear owls at night than traffic and city sounds. And it's just minutes away to Peachtree Battle shopping/dining, The Peach Shopping, E Rivers Elementary, and Christ The King School. There really isn't anything on the in-town rental market like this unit. The "Penthouse" unit - the top floor of a duplex - is a very private, light-filled home with 12 foot ceilings, architectural details, updated marble/stainless kitchen, and large indoor & outdoor rooms. - Newly renovated kitchen, equipped for serious cooks with eating bar and a light-filled keeping room.
- Master suite with walk-in closet and shower/bath
- 2 other bedrooms that share a bath
- 3 large common rooms to serve any combination of living, dining, or working space you prefer.
- Laundry room/pantry (hook-ups for electric washer-dryer)
- 10x30' covered outdoor room surrounded by the woods. This has consistently been our residents' favorite part of the house. Perfect for grilling, lounging, & entertaining.
- A second patio/sunporch used for gardening and sitting in the sun.
- Two off-street parking spaces (uncovered). The "compound" (as we call it) is three homes that have been rented by a network of neighbors, friends, and family members and we try to maintain the sense of 'community' that has thrived here for over 3 decades. Please note: This is a clean, well maintained 1930's building, updated where it matters. If you're looking for something modern and new, there are some great condos just up the road on Peachtree. Application: https://www.hemlane.com/listings/34-muscogee-ave-nw-atlanta-ga-30305-usa-unit-penthouse/0d6e927c-59c1-4b79-beb4-c5f9c0c93c10
Account Type: Property Manager
Total Unit Count: 1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Contact Number: (678) 820-6752 ext: 23
Be the first!